Skilled Migration

Are you a skilled Tradesperson or Professional wanting to live and work in Australia?

If you are a skilled Professional, a Tradesperson, or have graduated or are graduating from an Australian university then you may be eligible for a permanent Australian Skilled Visa.

The permanent Skilled Visas have unrestricted work rights for you, your partner and family, and you will qualify for Australian citizenship in due course. You will also be entitled to Medicare (Australian national health care system) and only pay local school / university fees for your children.

Vasko Migration has strong connections with Australian industry and a wide variety of businesses, large and small, to assist you in finding the right employment in Australia.

Contact us today on for a free first assessment!

Quick Contact