Partner Migration

Do you want to live together with your partner in Australia?

If you have recently traveled to Australia and met your ideal partner, it is expected that you would to want to join them in what is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. Australia recognizes this and encourages the reunion of couples in genuine relationships.

If you are currently involved in a de-facto relationship, engaged or married to an Australian citizen or permanent resident, you may be eligible for a 2 year Provisional Partner Visa with full work and study rights as well as Medicare benefits (Australian national health care system). After 2 years and if still in a genuine relationship you may be granted permanent residency in Australia.

Contact us today on for a free first assessment!

Quick Contact