Parent Migration

If you are the parent of a child who is an Australia Citizen or Permanent Resident and have no more than half of your children living outside of Australia you may be eligible to permanently join your children in Australia.

This visa requires that you be sponsored by your child, or another eligible sponsor, in Australia. Your spouse and other family members may be included in your application if they meet certain requirements.

If you are eligible, you will be granted a permanent residency visa with unrestricted work rights as well as Medicare entitlements (national health care system), Australian aged pension and other benefits. Once you have lived in Australia for 4 years, you can even become an Australian citizen and retire in your beach house!

Contact us today on for a free first assessment!

Quick Contact